[exim] Accessing expanded delivery address list in a transpo…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Matthew Hodgson
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Accessing expanded delivery address list in a transport
Hi all,

For various reasons I need to access the list of expanded (i.e. aliased)
delivery addresses in a transport for passing through a filter which needs
to know about who is cc'd and bcc'd on mails. Ideally I need the list
that (say) an lmtp transport gives in its RCPT TOs when delivering a mail
via LMTP. I can't find any way to access it through a variable or
similar, though - $recipients is only for ACLs and the system filter (and
I assume it doesn't give expanded addresses), and envelope_to_add only
adds the original recipients rather than the list of addresses that is
handed to a transport.

The closest I can find is the deliver_recipients global variable...

globals.h:extern address_item *deliver_recipients; /* Current set of addresses */

...but it doesn't seem to be exposed as a variable (or even used
anywhere in the code, as of 4.54 at any rate).

I hope I'm missing something simple - any advice on how a transport should
access the list of addresses it's delivering to via a variable or similar
would be hugely appreciated!

thanks,

Matthew.