[exim] Bugzilla and CVS

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Bugzilla and CVS
I have now set up CVS access from the Bugzilla, so that patches created with
cvs diff can be seen in the full context of the files they modify.

I have also prepared extra secure anonymous CVS access (cvs -R pserver running
as nobody), which would simplify creating such patches and which I will
activate if Nigel et al. think it's fine (I have thought of the admin
module :-).

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)