Re: [exim] DATA ACL and conditions

Author: Tom Ray [Lists]
To: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DATA ACL and conditions

Marc Haber wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2006 09:51:26 -0400, "Tom Ray [Lists]"
> <lists@???> wrote:
>
>> Well I don't know what MTA you are using but I use Exim
>>

> Have you looked which list you are writing on?

I apologize but since he was asking a Spam Assassin question with no
reference to his MTA and I belong the the Spam Assassin list, I thought
I was on the SA list. Wasnt' watching my subject tag.
>> and I call on Spam Assassin through a Transport.
>>

> That's the old way of calling Spamassassin. Exim can do this in much
> better ways now.

From what I've read the only other two ways rejects the SPAM before it
comes to the MTA. I do not want to reject SPAM, I want it to come
through I just want it marked. And as I stated in my email I want my
uses to have complete control over their SPAM score, white lists, etc so
the Transport allows me to scan per user and load each users user_prefs