[Exim] [slightly OT] Pocket Outlook with exim 4.3x?

Author: Alan Thew
To: Exim List
Subject: [Exim] [slightly OT] Pocket Outlook with exim 4.3x?
Has anyone got the version of Pocket Outlook that ships with Pocket PC
2003 to so SMTP-AUTH+SSL with exim? Looking at the packet exchange, it
does the STARTTLS but fails sometime after that.

If you needed any tweaks please could you let me know.

Now that wi-fi enabled devices are getting cheap(ish), we are looking at
providing a secure service for these and other small form factor devices.

Thanks

--
Alan Thew                                       alan.thew@???
Computing Services,University of Liverpool      Fax: +44 151 794-4442