[exim] Re: delay not kicking in

Author: Lena--- via Exim-users
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: delay not kicking in
> > BTW, the RBLs are good not only for rejection, but eg. to
> > disable PIPELINING for suspicious hosts too...
>
> I've never used external blacklists (because I don't trust other
> people to make my spam decisions for me), but that would be a harmless
> use for them.

Another not too harmful use of some black and white RBLs
is for decision to greylist (for 3 min) or not.

For decision to disable pipelining on incoming connections I use
(I'm not sure whether it works):

pipelining_advertise_hosts = ${if eq{$sender_host_name}{$sender_helo_name}\
                                    {*}{+whitelisted_hosts}}

If you haven't a static local white list then {*}{}}