[exim] Re: failure to transfer data from subprocess

Author: Robert Nicholson
To: Evgeniy Berdnikov
CC: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: failure to transfer data from subprocess
I’ve shrunk the .forward now and some of the problematic emails started getting delivered.

Still I don’t have root cause.

But I’m told that the backup that you see me saving things into it’s immediate but rather delayed hence the messages don’t end up there either.

The biggest contributor making this difficult to resolve is largely the inability to push test data thru it without involving Admins (takes time) because I don’t have the actual messages nor can I push it thru end to end thru userforward etc myself as I don’t have the permissions.