[exim] Completely remove any name in From: header for inboun…

Author: Sebastian Arcus
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Completely remove any name in From: header for inbound email?
Hello. As so many scams around are based on impersonating someone inside
the company, I am wondering if anyone here has considered the more
extreme solution of completely removing any name in the From: header for
incoming emails? I already have SPF/DKIM/DMARC in place, so the scammers
can't actually impersonate the sending email address, but they keep on
using the names of people with positions high up in the company. The
risks of falling for such emails are much reduced at this stage, but now
I'm wondering if the next step would be to just strip all names in the
From: field altogether and just leave the email address? Can Exim do
that, and has anyone considered it?