[exim] MTA-STS with reporting support (RFC 8460)

Author: Patrick Cernko
To: exim-users
New-Topics: [exim] Re: MTA-STS with reporting support (RFC 8460)
Subject: [exim] MTA-STS with reporting support (RFC 8460)
Hi list,

I just wanted to publish my forked version of Jeff Forsyth's
MTASTS-EXIM-PERL solution. In addition to some fixes, it also provides a
reporting tool for TLSRPT reports (RFC 8460). Reporting is done by
analyzing the database created by the Perl hooks and the Exim log files.

https://gitlab.mpi-klsb.mpg.de/pcernko/MTASTS-EXIM-PERL

Regards,
--
Patrick Cernko <pcernko@???> +49 681 9325 5815
Joint Scientific IT and Technical Service