[exim] Re: Mailinglist move

Author: Moritz Orbach
To: exim-users
Am Sa, 29.04.2023 12:41 Uhr schrieb Moritz Orbach via Exim-users:
> I will be moving the Exim Mailman installation to our new server over
> the course of this weekend, migrating from Mailman 2 to Mailman 3.

The mailing list move is finished.

IMPORTANT: The domain of the lists changed from exim.org to
lists.exim.org. So from now on you have to write to e.g.
           exim-users@???
instead of exim-users@???.

Mailman 3 is pretty different from Mailman 2. If you want to manage your
list settings you need an account, which can be registered here:
https://lists.exim.org/mailman3/accounts/signup/
An account is not needed if you don't want to manage your list settings.

Known problem: Because Lurker (the archive) is now reverse-proxied
there's an error message about unencrypted tramsission when posting
forms.

Please contact me if there are any other problems.

Post away, fingers crossed :-)

Best regards,
Moritz

--