Re: [exim] Resource temporarily unavailable - how to debug?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kamil Jońca
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Resource temporarily unavailable - how to debug?
Kamil Jońca <kjonca@???> writes:

> Jeremy Harris via Exim-users <exim-users@???> writes:
>
>> On 06/06/2022 19:46, Kamil Jońca via Exim-users wrote:
>>> Failed to create child process
>>
>> This would be the response from the OS to a request
>> to fork a process. Are you running in a constrained
>> environment?
>
> It is rather "typical" debian box. I did not make changes with apparmor,
> systemd etc., but I am not sure if distribution does.

Finally I make this to work.
It started to work when I raise nproc limit for sender to 2000

grep logcheck  /etc/security/limits.conf
logcheck        - nproc 2000
I should be happy but ... TWO THOUSANDS?
Either I do not understand this limit, or there is something strange
happening.
KJ

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html