Re: [exim] 4.96-RC1 srs issue

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeremy Harris
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] 4.96-RC1 srs issue
On 03/06/2022 15:43, Laura Williamson via Exim-users wrote:
> hope this is better

Thanks.

So:
- the return-path was indeed empty
   - so the "real fix" I mentioned elsewhere, to have srs_encode return
     an empty result for that, would be active for your case
- there was a separate deficiency in that the srs_encode was still
   pointlessly and wastefully being done when in the unused side of
   results selected by a ${if...}.
- somewhere in the chain between your logfile and me reading mail
   doesn't like UTF-8.  If those odd chars in the debug annoy you
   too, add +noutf8 to the debug options being used.
--
Cheers,
   Jeremy