Re: [exim-dev] [exim-announce] Exim 4.96-RC0 released

Author: Kirill Miazine
To: Kirill Miazine via Exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] [exim-announce] Exim 4.96-RC0 released
So my workaround was to create a simple wrapper and call it, instead of
dovecot-lda:

$ cat /local/bin/dovecot-lda-wrapper
#!/bin/sh
exec /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/dovecot-lda \
-d "${LOCAL_PART}@${DOMAIN}" \
-a "${LOCAL_PART}${LOCAL_PART_SUFFIX}@${DOMAIN}" \
-r "${LOCAL_PART}${LOCAL_PART_SUFFIX}@${DOMAIN}" \
-f "${SENDER}"

Here's how it is called from Exim:

dovecot_pipe:
    driver = pipe
    command = /local/bin/dovecot-lda-wrapper

• Kirill Miazine via Exim-dev [2022-04-25 14:47]:

--
    -- Kirill Miazine <km@???>