Re: [exim] GMail and TCP Fast Open

Author: Anton
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] GMail and TCP Fast Open
On 2021-12-03 12:00, Andrew C Aitchison wrote:

> I am just passing on, with permission, something exim related
> from the mailop@??? list.

Thank you, Andrew, that helped me a lot.

This issue appeared for me some time ago -- all messages *with attachments* (even small ones) sent to Google MX (and only to them) are timed out. They were all getting delivered but with delays of 0.5 to several hours.

I have few such mails per hour, no bulk sending, DKIM and DMARC (and DANE) configured.

With TCP Fast Open disabled they are now delivered immediately.

Thanks!

A.