Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] base64 messages
On 2021-11-25, Jim Pazarena via Exim-users <exim-users@???> wrote:
> when the entire content of a spam email message is in base64 , is there
> a variable available that has that content in decoded text so that a
> filter can view it ?

In the MIME ACL you can access the decoded parts of the
message using readfile

decode=default
set acl_m_this_part_content=${readfile{$mime_decoded_filename}}

https://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-content_scanning_at_acl_time.html#SECTscanmimepart

MIME ACL is somewhat a maze of twisty passages all alike due to the
recursive nature of MIME. be prepared for your code to execute
multiple times: once on each part of each message.

I'm using the MIME ACL to process MDRs and log them in a postgresql
database.

--
Jasen.