[exim] Question for Spamassassin in Exim

Author: Sherin A
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Question for Spamassassin in Exim
Hello,

 I configured exim using  two methods

1) Exim default  using spamd_address

2) Exim with spam_router   and transport using spamc

 Both of these options works well.  I setup the report-safe as 1 in
spamassassin configuration . So when I use the option 2 ,  the emails
will be piped using the spamc command and detected spam emails are send
as an attachment

 Now the problem is when I use the option 1 , it doesn't  use
report-safe option . It smply report the message as spam and send the
mail body with any change . So how can I send the mail as an attachment
like  using the option spamc.

--
Regards
Sherin