Re: [exim] DKIM: error message improvement

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Cyborg
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] DKIM: error message improvement
Am 05.10.21 um 00:46 schrieb Jeremy Harris via Exim-users:
> On 04/10/2021 16:35, Cyborg via Exim-users wrote:
>> Fedora 33 4.92.2-1

oh that's embarrassing for me // .. ofcourse it's 4.94.2-1   F33 latest

> are you sure that isn't a log message generated by your
> config?  If not, can you get a repeat with debug?

That was the first thought, and it wasn't a config log entry.

I assume, it should have been "invalid signature"

Yes, I can try to debug it if you like. But if 4.95 does not even
contain a fragment of this message,
the issue is most likely fixed already.

As long as it states "invalid signature, because ... " ( i.e. key not
found in dns ) everything is fine.

For anyone having problems with DKIM Signatures, try this page as a
first step:

https://dkimcore.org/tools/keycheck.html

At least you know there is or is not a key in dns.

Best regards,
Marius