[exim] Error message received when attempting exim4 restart …

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: s.xx.david
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] Error message received when attempting exim4 restart w/spamd_address variant
I've been attempting to install rspamd with exim4 on debian 10.10... I've
upgraded to the 'heavy daemon'.

If I edit the exim4.conf.template to merely uncomment the 'spamd_address',
I can restart exim4 aok...

If I merely change it to add the 11333 variant=rspamd, exim4 fails to
restart with error "*Failed to start LSB: exim Mail Transport Agent"... *have
commented out the acl filtering for now...

Both otherwise seem to be running relatively ok (exim4 sending out mail, at
least between users on my server & to lower security servers : for some
reason mail.yahoo.com seems to want dnssec enabled!?), just not talking to
each other!?

I assume this means the debian packages _were_ compiled with WITH_CONTENT_SCAN
on!? I'm wondering what else to try?

DWS