Re: [exim] Assistance with Rate Limiting

Author: Eric Schoeller
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Assistance with Rate Limiting
Thanks for your reply! Yes, unfortunately you were right - I can't
change outbound providers.

So 'connection_max_messages' , 'max_rcpt' and 'max_parallel' can all be
placed under the 'remote_smtp_smarthost' and 'remote_smtp' transport
sections, correct? I tried applying some low values to these and
unfortunately our outbound provider still complained with a '452 Too
many recipients received from the sender' message today during an
incident we had.

Eric.