Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE infrastructure is moving

Author: Lucas Trzesniewski
To: Philip Hazel
CC: enh, Pcre-dev <Pcre-dev@exim.org>
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE infrastructure is moving
Sorry for the delay. I noticed you created the release incorrectly, which
explains the issues with the file types: you uploaded the binaries to the
area dedicated to release notes, but you should have uploaded them as
"assets" instead.

Here is an example of what I would have expected:
https://github.com/ltrzesniewski/pcre2/releases/tag/pcre2-10.37
Notice the binaries are listed as assets under the release notes, and bz2
and sig files are present. You need to drop the files in the area that says
"Attach binaries by dropping them here or selecting them.", or to click on
that label.
I put both the release notes from the NEWS and ChangeLog files in the
release description, but you may prefer a different approach.

Regards,
Lucas Trzesniewski