Re: [exim] Spurious DKIM failures

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Evgeniy Berdnikov
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Καινούρια Θέματα: Re: [exim] Spurious DKIM failures
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Spurious DKIM failures
On Tue, Jul 06, 2021 at 08:32:36PM +0100, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:
> You say that subsequent mails are ok; is that subsequent within
> a single connection?

No, I mean accepted by process subsequently forked from the same
listening daemon. I did re-injecting of sample mail to network, it was
accepted by the same host, the same listening process (daemon was not
restarted), and passed with DKIM successfully verified.

> What about previous ones on the same
> connection - does that ever happen?

I can't imagine how it could happen in wild. But one can do testing
with subsequent submissions over one connection.

> While there have been several changes in the DKIM code that probably
> are not in the binary you are running:

I run up-to-date version from Debian/bullseye (package exim4-daemon-heavy
4.94.2-5). Production environment, so the simplest way for me is to wait
for Debian update and look for result.
--
Eugene Berdnikov