Re: [exim] Perl integration - context?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy Harris
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Perl integration - context?
On 09/06/2021 18:37, Felipe Gasper via Exim-users wrote:
>     Is it possible with Exim’s Perl integration to create a reference that will last throughout a message’s delivery and then be reaped?

>     I’d like to explore an flock-based lock for mail delivery that would allow an external process to suspend delivery by holding a lock on a designated path: if Exim/Perl does flock($fh, LOCK_SH) and fails EAGAIN, then Exim will defer acceptance of the message.

I think you're being over-complicated.

You only seem to need some form of expansion that you can run from an ACL
which results in a defer. The expansion could be perl, could be file-existence,
could be a DB lookup. There's no need to delce into locking.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy