Re: [pcre-dev] Need help with implementing a parser (binary …

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Zoltán Herczeg
CC: pcre-dev@exim.org, sasho648
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Need help with implementing a parser (binary operators) - pcre2
As an aside, note that if you have a BNF definition of some syntax, it is
almost trivial to translate it into a PCRE/Perl pattern using named groups.
There are some examples near the end of the testdata/testinput1 file in the
PCRE2 distribution (line 5890); one matches email addresses, the other
matches valid regex patterns.
Regards,
Philip