Re: [pcre-dev] 3x-4x slowdown in pcre_match

Author: ph10
To: enh
CC: pcre-dev, Martijn Coenen, Stephen Hines
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] 3x-4x slowdown in pcre_match
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020, enh via Pcre-dev wrote:

> > Thank you. I will deal with this in a day or two (diverted elsewhere at
> > the moment) along with several other minor tweaks that have just
> > arrived.
>
> thanks! (i was worried that the patch got mangled by the mailing list
> because it looks a mess on
> https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20200416.220034.04568e78.en.html
> but i'll take this as a sign that it got through okay! let me know if
> i should send it some other way. gmail's not the best for patches...)

Oh, I hadn't actually looked at it, but now I have saved the file and it
looks OK. Oddly, it looks reasonable to me on that mailing list URL as
well (using Firefox on Arch Linux). What was a mess when you looked at
it? (Just in case I'm missing something.)

Philip

--
Philip Hazel