Re: [exim] DKIM ed25519 signing issues (RESOLVED)

Author: Graham McAlister
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DKIM ed25519 signing issues (RESOLVED)
Thanks to pointers from this list, I now have ed25519 keys working as
expected.

My platform is opensuse 15.1.
Solution was to build exim-4.93 from source with GnuTLS.
My ISP's DNS tool is happy with the smaller ed25519 key.
Pity most MTAs (even gmail) don't recognise ed25519 yet, but the day
will come.