Re: [exim] 4.93 Breaks MailScanner - Header File Change?

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] 4.93 Breaks MailScanner - Header File Change?
Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users <exim-users@???> (Di 14 Jan 2020 17:16:33 CET):

> I forwarded your message and a short explanation (about Jeremy's answer)
> to the mailscanner mailing list.

https://github.com/MailScanner/v5/issues/431

and another reponse on the mailing list there:

| Hello Heiko,

| Thank you for this information. I just recently became aware of this
| change and will be more than happy to update MailScanner to support this as
| soon as possible.

,-+ Also, yes, I would be interested in your setup as well.
| |
| | Sincerely,
| |
| | Shawn

The "setup" is related to a notice, that I used the multiple queue
feature of Exim for the mailscanner integration.

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann