Re: [exim] conditional forward, 2nd problem

Author: Lars Schimmer
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] conditional forward, 2nd problem
On 2019-12-19 13:11, Jan Ingvoldstad wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 12:32 PM Lars Schimmer via Exim-users
> <exim-users@??? <mailto:exim-users@exim.org>> wrote:
>
>     Hi!

>     I try to route all mails to one specific email address to another email
>     server.

>     I got:
>     exchange_people:
>        driver = manualroute
>        domains = x.y.z
>        local_parts = user1
>        route_list = * "a.b.c::25"
>        transport = remote_smtp_sao
>        no_more

>     Just does not work with this config.

>     If I remove the "domains" line, it works for the local part. But as that
>     local part is used in more than one routed domains, the wrong Email
>     Address is already routed.
>     (I just want user1@??? and not user1@??? which is also used on the
>     same server).

>     How can I force that router to only work with user1@??? ?

> Use a condition statement, e.g. something like this:
>
> condition =
> ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}{/etc/exim4/exchange_people_addresses}}
>
> Where you place one recipient address per line
> in /etc/exim4/exchange_people_addresses.

Hm, thank you. The line you posted throws the error:
missing lookup type

If I add a lsearch before the second {}, exim4 -be user1@??? shows as
if the router is not existant, goes on with alias file and process mail
as stated in alias file, with cyrus_delivery.

So I miss something, is alias file processed before the router?

> --
> Jan

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
TU Graz, Institut für ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@???
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723