Re: [exim] Exim maintenance release 4.93.0.3 | branch exim-…

Author: john
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim maintenance release 4.93.0.3 | branch exim-4.93+fixes
I alreasy did "make distclean ; make" with zero difference.

I just built on openSuSE and tht has shown no issue, but it only deakswith
outgoing mail so would not try rewriting.

I suppose I will have to continue with 0.92.2 and wait for Debian to build
it for me, but then I have to undo all their conf changes....