Re: [exim] Exim maintenance release 4.93.0.3 | branch exim-…

Author: john
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim maintenance release 4.93.0.3 | branch exim-4.93+fixes
I am running exim on Debian and this is not a cross compilation. The
failed mail in question is being sent from an android phone to my mail
server which is Debian Buster Linux 64bit. This is unchanged for years.

It was built on Debian for Debian. On the other Linux comuters internal
to the LAN I build on the computer in use -- mainly openSuSe. Not tried
buiding 0.93 for them yet.