Re: [exim] While expecting fix for CVE-2019-15846

Author: Konstantin Boyandin
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] While expecting fix for CVE-2019-15846
Hello Jeremy,

On 05.09.2019 17:14, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:
> On 05/09/2019 10:37, Konstantin Boyandin via Exim-users wrote:
>> Just curious, whether Exim is regularly tested for vulnerabilities as
>> it's developed?
>
> Please feel free to volunteer your time and expertise.

Why, that's a good idea. Worth actually donating time and efforts.

I suppose I am not the only one who's done security-related research on
Exim - it would be interesting to know these people and study their efforts.

2 Niels Dettenbach: I appreciate that critical issues are reported - I
am concerned to make research for them part of development process.

Postfix is next (by popularity) MTA, but, personally, I prefer Exim,
other conditions equal.

Sincerely,
Konstantin Boyandin