Re: [exim] Outgoing mail

Author: Mike Tubby
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Outgoing mail
This is usually about setting the envelop address correctly and depends
on your application generating the email, for example it could be a
shell invocation of "sendmail -f ..." or the way I do it from websites
which is via an SMTP connector.  On some sites I use a custom PHP
connector on other sites I use the built in Mail::Send or Mail::Sendmail
methods.

Mike