Re: [exim] quota no_check option modifier

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] quota no_check option modifier
Hi,

Warning, I didn't cross check with the spec, so I may be wrong.

Andreas via Exim-users <exim-users@???> (Mo 22 Jul 2019 16:34:52 CEST):
> I have read the documentation about quota and the appendfile transport
> and there I could read:
>
> "The option modifier no_check can be used to force delivery even if the
> over quota condition is met. The quota gets updated as usual."

I suppose, the appenfile transport has a quota option like about this
way:

    begin transports

        foo:
        driver = appendfile
        quota = 1G              # not very sure about the format here!

The quota option undertands an modifier /no_check, so probably you can
write

        quota = 1G/no_check

> Please could anybody give me hint how to use this "option modifier" in
> the appendfile transport? All I tried gives me syntax errors!

What did you try?

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann