[exim] quota no_check option modifier

Author: Andreas
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] quota no_check option modifier
Hello list,

I am new here, so please leave my head where it is if I ask stupid things.

I have read the documentation about quota and the appendfile transport
and there I could read:

"The option modifier no_check can be used to force delivery even if the
over quota condition is met. The quota gets updated as usual."

I searched the net and the list, but only can find the release notes for
4.90 that there will be now a new option modifier "no_check".

Please could anybody give me hint how to use this "option modifier" in
the appendfile transport? All I tried gives me syntax errors!

Thanks,

Andreas