[exim] Exim Filter on Redirect/SRS Outbound E-mails?

Author: Richard Flack
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim Filter on Redirect/SRS Outbound E-mails?
Hi all,

We currently have several cPanel servers running Exim with the SRS
(Sender Rewriting Scheme) option enabled. What we're looking to do, if
possible, is to create a filter that will reject/fail all redirected/SRS
based outbound e-mails to specific domain names such as Gmail.com,
Hotmail.com, etc. Could anyone please offer any assistance or examples
on if this is possible and how we would go about achieving this? I've
spent a good deal of time looking at Exim filters, but I cannot see
anything that makes it possible there. Do I need to look outside of
filters at something such as ACL's?

Thank you for your time.

--
Best Wishes,