Re: [exim] Log sieve errors

Author: Yves Goergen
To: Jeremy Harris, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Log sieve errors
Oh, that requires shutting down the server and running it in the
console, right? If that's correct, I wouldn't want to do that in production.

Meanwhile I located my syntax error by removing parts of the script and
repeatedly sending me messages from another address. But it would still
be nice to be able to look up any recent script errors in the logs.
Without debug mode.

-Yves