Re: [exim] exim segfault on CSA check

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy Harris
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] exim segfault on CSA check
On 14/03/2019 11:35, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:
> Also - is there any hope of getting a coredump?

Cancel that request; I managed to duplicate the crash.

Yes, we never thought that someone would cname their
SRV record to a non-SRV-format name, and there was
no hardening in the code. Also, td3x.com has no
SRV record... so the lookup is going to fail anyway
even if we decide to permit non-srv-format names
as targets of CNAMES of SRV lookups. I'm not sure
we care enough.

I'll add the hardening.
--
Cheers,