Re: [exim-dev] Enable enable_prdr by default

Autor: Claus Assmann
A: exim-dev
Assumptes nous: Re: [exim-dev] Enable enable_prdr by default
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] Enable enable_prdr by default
<-- Warning: charset 'unknown-8bit' is not supported -->

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019, ?????????? ???????????????? via Exim-dev wrote:

> nor I see in the archives my second message about Meta1.

I got it at least twice...

> please enable in Meta1 PRDR by default (e.g. when Meta1 acts as client), for the reasons described at
> https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20190111.221619.049721de.en.html (and below).

> * prdr: This feature is turned on if a policy milter is configured.

> so when no pmilter is configured, the text suggests that PRDR is disabled (e.g. when Meta1 acts as client).

I guess you did not read the rest of the relevant documentation
and hence you do not understand why this is done that way
(hint: it can only work using a pmilter).