Re: [exim] Throttle sending rates?

Author: Rich Lott - Artful Robot
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Throttle sending rates?
Hi,

Thanks for replies.
https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/RatelimitOutbound

Sort of makes sense, as a sketched idea, but I'm not sure I'd be able to
implement that without a lot more exim knowledge than I have amassed to
date! I couldn't -for example- find any examples of how to move 0-/N/
messages from one queue to the main queue.

> Would it work to chain 2 exims and set ratelimit on the input of the
> second?

I've heardof that before on old mailing list threads; seems to be
basically like the different queues suggestion except bigger because you
have two big exim processes running, instead.

I think this is all going to be beyond my skills at the mo. But had to
ask here in case there was a documented example that had escaped my
googling.

Thanks though,

Rich