Re: [exim] Handling Spam in outgoing mail queue

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Handling Spam in outgoing mail queue
On 16/10/2018 20:42, Jasen Betts via Exim-users wrote:
> We have one of the early routers check for a flag agaisnt the user-id that
> sent the mail (condition=${lookup...}), when something bad happens
> we set the flag and exim delivers all that user-id's mail to >/dev/null

In similar vein, one could divert a sender's mail in ACL to
a named queue which has no queue-runner - so keeping it
around for manual inspection and possible manually-triggered
delivery.

( ACL modifier "queue = a_queue_name", command-line
"exim -qG<a_queue_name> -M <msg_id>" or
"exim -qG<a_queue_name> -Mrm <msg_id>" )

--
Cheers,
Jeremy