Re: [exim] demime -> acl_smtp_mime

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marco Gaiarin
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Lena--- via Exim-users
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] demime -> acl_smtp_mime
Mandi! Lena--- via Exim-users
In chel di` si favelave...

> No way I think. I'm curious: how often did you see messages triggering
> this rejection?

Oh, probably never... but indeed seems good to reject messages with a
defective MIME structure...

> More elaborate checks:

Thanks for the hint. Very interesting recipe... but still the question
remain.

My current mime ACL is:

acl_smtp_mime:

  # Decode MIME parts to disk.
  warn
    decode = default

  # Unpack MIME containers and reject file extensions used by worms.
  .ifdef LOCAL_FORBIDDEN_EXTENSIONS
  deny
    message = '$mime_filename' files are not accepted here
    !acl = acl_local_deny_exceptions
    condition = ${if match {${uc:$mime_filename}}{[.] *(LOCAL_FORBIDDEN_EXTENSIONS)\$}}
  .endif

# accept otherwise
accept

So probably the first instance can be simply converted to:

  # Decode MIME parts to disk. Deny on errors.
  deny
    message = Serious MIME defect detected
    decode = default

but i suppose it, and also i'm asking if there's some 'status' on decode
error, as '$demime_reason' was.

Thanks.

--
  La guerra e` un'avventura senza ritorno.
                            (Giovanni Paolo II)