Re: [exim] UTF8 support wreaking havoc with temporary deferr…

Author: Dean Brooks
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] UTF8 support wreaking havoc with temporary deferrals
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The real problem here is the 4xx-style deferral response to a remote server that doesn't support UTF8. I'm surprised nobody else is running into this problem. A single message will halt all reliable deliveries to a remote domain in the default configuration.

I'll issue a bug report on this, thanks.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???