Re: [exim] Implementing DKIM/DMARC on your mail system

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Implementing DKIM/DMARC on your mail system
On 06/26/2018 01:27 PM, Peter Hutchison via Exim-users wrote:
> Has anyone implanted DKIM and DMARC on their system.

Yes and no, respectively

> For DKIM did you implement full, partial or optional Digital Signing

Defined how?

> for incoming and/or outgoing messages?
> Have you implemented it in an academic institute ?

No

> What about verifying signatures, can you set it to allow unsigned messages through?

You can; that is up to your Exim configuration. I do.
Rejecting them would break mailing-lists.

> Or does DKIM auto-sign them?

Makes no sense. Verification is separate from signing.

> What about rejected messages which do not meet DKIM/DMARC requirements, how are those handled?

I don't test otherwise-rejected messages for DKIM, if thats what you're
asking about

> Where is get domain keys from ? Does JISC supply them?

What is a JISC?
For your own keys, you generate them. For those on incoming messages,
you get them from DNS.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy