Re: [exim] Segfault in perform_ldap_search() in exim-4.90.1

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Segfault in perform_ldap_search() in exim-4.90.1
On 08/03/18 12:49, Matthew Slowe via Exim-users wrote:
> /* Otherwise, it's all worked */
>
> -DEBUG(D_lookup) debug_printf("LDAP search: returning: %s\n", data);
> -*res = data;
> +DEBUG(D_lookup) debug_printf("LDAP search: returning: %s\n", data->s);
> +*res = data->s;

Interesting that it gets as far down the routine to be commented
"all worked" yet still with a null result. While wrapping the
code with a check seems obvious I worry there may be something
else going one. Is an empty return likely for the lookup
being done at this point in your config/operations?
--
Cheers,
Jeremy