Re: [exim] Local / Non SMTP Connections Bypassing ACLs

Author: Ian Zimmerman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Local / Non SMTP Connections Bypassing ACLs
On 2018-03-01 21:55, Brian Spraker wrote:

> Went through and had to do quite a bit of removal of some ACLs for
> that to work. the acl_not_smtp cannot check for authentication
> (duh..), cannot check receipients (which is odd?), and can't check for
> invalid local_parts (which is odd?).

How did you check the recipients and local_parts? That should work,
by my reading of the spec:

However, the sender and recipients are known, so the senders and
sender_domains conditions and the $sender_address and $recipients
variables can be used. Variables such as $authenticated_sender are
also available.