Re: [exim] Antivirus for Linux and Exim

Author: Mueller
To: 'Luca Bertoncello', exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Antivirus for Linux and Exim
Hi again,

just the use of clamav will run without issues:
av_scanner = clamd:127.0.0.1 3310
Sophos:
av_scanner = sophie:/var/run/sophie

Avast:
av_scanner = avast:/var/run/avast/scan.sock:FLAGS -fullfiles:SENSITIVITY
-pup
av_scanner = avast:your.ip.nr 5036

https://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-content_scannin
g_at_acl_time.html