Re: [exim] Spam Filtering / dnslists

Author: Ian Zimmerman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Spam Filtering / dnslists
On 2018-02-08 10:02, Niels Dettenbach via Exim-users wrote:

> We do not have any "Spam folder" in users mailboxes as this doenst
> saves time for the users.

Speaking for myself as a user, this is not the whole story. It's not
the total amount of time spent reading (including time wasted on reading
spam); it's the interruption of expected flow.

Also, when I get to the spam box, I already know these messages are
suspect; so I may have to look at _some_ of them, but not all.