[exim-dev] feature request for exim: query DNSBL providers' …

Author: Rob McEwen
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] feature request for exim: query DNSBL providers' DNS servers directly
On 9/11/2017 12:14 PM, Phil Pennock wrote:
> We'd take patches, no need to maintain your own version. It's written
> in C.
> <snip>

Phil,

Thanks for your excellent suggestions. Two questions:

(1) I noticed the following (patch? or fork?):
"DNS for exim.org" by Nigel Metheringham
...could that be related or similar to anything I'm trying to accomplish?

(2) while your suggestions are excellent - they quickly go beyond my
specific skills/expertise. (I'm not a C programmer - and I'm not even
very good at C++). Is there any way I could commission or pay someone
(as a contractor) to implement this? Do you have any suggestions?

--
Rob McEwen
http://www.invaluement.com