Re: [exim] Cipher suites identifier

Góra strony
Autor: Luciano Rinetti
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Cipher suites identifier
Thank'You Phil.
There is a tool, like eximstats, that can help me to get the percentage
of SMTP connections that are encrypted,
between my Exim4 server and others mail servers ?

--
Cordiali Saluti / Best Regards

Luciano Rinetti
l.rinetti@???
Mob. 335.7878.602

Movimatica S.r.l.
www.movimatica.com - info@???
sede Operativa:
Centro Pier della Francesca
Fabbricato 4, Scala P, 2° Piano
C.so Svizzera, 185 - 10149 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 7767694 - Fax +39 011 746179