Re: [pcre-dev] Re-factored pcre2_match() needs testing

Author: ph10
To: Ralf Junker
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Re-factored pcre2_match() needs testing
On Wed, 15 Mar 2017, Ralf Junker wrote:

> Maybe you would want to add to the documentation / change log that DFA
> matching may now use more stack than Perl matching. At least to me this is
> somewhat surprising because we have so far been used to the exact opposite.
> But it is a nice showcase of the good work you have done!

Oh, indeed. As I said in my announcement, I have not yet done *anything*
to the documentation - I plan to do a complete revision. There is a lot
that needs changing. Unfortunately, a few bug reports have come in, so I
must look at them first. Watch for documentation commits over the next
few weeks.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel