Re: [exim-mirrors] Update of GloboTech Mirror in your mirror…

Author: David Bayle
To: exim-mirrors
Subject: Re: [exim-mirrors] Update of GloboTech Mirror in your mirror list
Greetings,

We would like to update the record: exim.mirror.gtcomm.net to
exim.mirror.globo.tech

from here:
[CANADA section]

The informations are the same as before, we just need you to update our
dns record from gtcomm.net to globo.tech.

HTTP: http://exim.mirror.globo.tech/

RSYNC: rsync://exim.mirror.globo.tech/

Let us know if you need anything from us.
Best regards,

David.

David Bayle
Senior System Administrator
GloboTech Communications
Phone: 1-514-907-0050
Toll Free: 1-(888)-GTCOMM1
Fax: 1-(514)-907-0750
support@???
http://www.globo.tech

On 2016-12-06 11:16 AM, David Bayle wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> We would like to update the record: exim.mirror.gtcomm.net to
> exim.mirror.globo.tech
>
> from here:
> [CANADA section]
>

> The informations are the same as before, we just need you to update
> our dns record from gtcomm.net to globo.tech.
>
> HTTP: http://exim.mirror.globo.tech/
>
> RSYNC: rsync://exim.mirror.globo.tech/
>

> Let us know if you need anything from us.
> Best regards,
>
> David.

---