Re: [exim] Question about ClamAV

Góra strony
Autor: pencho kuncho
Dla: Exim Users
Temat: Re: [exim] Question about ClamAV
HI,

Yes, my ClamAV is with regular signatures. Why i need scan archives with ClamAV when this could be done with Exim? Ok, i'll continue with Spamassassin because i don't have knowledge to filter spam by Exim ... but ClamAV is useless for me with this new level of infection. Thanks anyway.
Best Regards.